About Me

My photo
I hold a PhD in Holistic Nutrition and enjoy writing and speaking about food and health. I am also the author of The Well Woman Cookbook and God Outside the Box: A Story of Breaking Free. I live in Hawaii and part-time in Arizona with my husband and cat, Pixie.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vibrational Shift

I can feel the shift happening. I feel it in my mood, my energy level, my sense of well-being. I can't believe it took so little to make this shift and it is gathering momentum. All I did was meditate and follow my inner guidance. But this time, it was very specific:

1. Do the Merkaba and heart meditation daily (and I did) - learned from Flower of Life class by Drunavlo Melchizedak many years ago
2. Practice the "Fountain of Youth" postures daily (and I did) - from Ancient Secrets of the Fountain of Youth by Peter Kelder
3. Appreciate all the good in life, the little things happening daily (and I did) - even started a page on my computer labeled: "Signs from the Universe" where I record every little good thing that happens to me.
4. Chill (this took a little more work since I'm a doer, mover and shaker type, but I'm working on it! Have to learn to allow things to happen rather than try and manipulate and make them happen. Big difference!)

By doing these things, my mood shifted from about 50% negative and 50% positive to about 20% negative and 80% positive. Even if nothing else changes, I'm feeling much better about myself, my life, my career as a writer, and my future. Now the trick is to stay in that positive energy consistently and watch things begin to shift.

I appreciate the little things that happened this week:
- several online readers and an agent said they like my descriptions. Great! Got that part of writing down.
- Received unexpected money
- Received two invitations to a party and BBQ (a rarity for us since we're not very social)

And I'm learning to chill. While doing my errands in town, I stopped and had a cup of coffee and pumpkin bread at Starbucks and read the paper instead of running around like a mad hatter and then going home.
On another day, I had extra time between errands and a hair appointment. I just walked into a theatre, got some popcorn, and watched a movie.
And last night I let myself have pizza and chocolate cake!
These little things relaxed my mind and caused me to stop thinking about this and that and the other thing. Chill is good!

I am expecting to see more signs from the universe in response to my shift in energy. Will keep you posted!

Patricia Panahi
www.patriciapanahi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment