About Me

My photo
I hold a PhD in Holistic Nutrition and enjoy writing and speaking about food and health. I am also the author of The Well Woman Cookbook and God Outside the Box: A Story of Breaking Free. I live in Hawaii and part-time in Arizona with my husband and cat, Pixie.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Conciousness Shift

Yesterday, a friend read this quote from a book: "What would you do if you took money out of the equation?" Good question. Made me look at things I want to do and life in general in a whole new way. If money were not an issue, where would I be? What would I be doing? Can I accept those things as possible? And why not? If Spirit, the Universe, God, or The Law of Attraction, whatever term you use, is bringing my good to me for the asking, and if it my job to accept by believing in the possiblility, isn't worrying or even thinking about the money aspect of things a form of limitation? Hmmmm.

There is a major shift going on - a shift in human consciousness. It is becoming more and more apparent to many people. I have been sensing this shift, something that is speeding up as we approach 2012. I have also been getting wonderful videos with people describing these things in detail via facebook. I always repost the best ones, so you can find them on my facebook page.

One of my favorites is a talk by a man named Drunvalo Melchizedak. I took his Flower of Life workshop back in 1993 and learned to do a Mer-Ka-Ba meditation. I did the meditation for a while and my life completely changed - new husband, new home, new job. But these outer things were only icing on the cake. The real change was within. The outer changes demonstrated the inner shift.

Friday, during a meditation, I received a message to go back to Drunvalo's meditation again. I dug up The Flower of Life books and my binder from the workshop, and learned the meditation again. I also got direction to teach it to a close friend. And so, yesterday, I did just that, giving my friend both of Drunvalo's Flower of Life Books and sharing with him how to do the Mer-Ka-Ba meditation (which is in the book).

Last night, I picked up Drunvalo's other book, Living in the Heart. I had bought this book years ago, but, for some reason, never read it. One thing in this book really stuck out for me. Drunvalo said that we can move our consciousness into different parts of our body. That if we create from our mind, we are also using logic which brings with it limitations of the mind. But if we move our consciousness (or spirit) into our hearts and create from there, there is no limitation since the heart does not have logic. Interesting!

Drunvalo teaches how to combine the heart and Mer-Ka-Ba meditation together, so I have begun. I first felt an inner calm come over me, then an enthusiasm for life and what I'd like to do with it from the mundane to the spiritual. (There is a third meditation, but no book as far as I know. Will have to attend his Earth/Sky workshop live. This should happen as soon as I'm ready.)

I know the inner shift in conciousness is what matters most. I know that I can make the most difference in the world when I have shifted my own conciousness and lifted my own vibration and function from this new level, following my inner guidance wherever it may lead me.

So, I've already told the universe what I want on the physical plane. No need to dwell there. And definitely no need to dwell on problems. Time to focus on the spiritual. As my vibration shifts and aligns, all else will take care of itself.

And so the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment